Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello.....Summer....

Well, I for one can't believe it's July. I feel as if the summer is already over....sad. So, I haven't written forever. I still always have things to write about....and then like a week goes by and I feel as if the post is now, a- not that cool or b- not that funny. But, I sure didn't want that to happen this time. You know, sometimes me and my sister Nat can't tell if stuff is appropriate or not....so....yeah....is this appropriate? Probably not, but that's a chance I am willing to take.

Since Lisa and I both had Friday off of work, naturally we made our way to the ol' public pool. Can I even tell you how much I LOVE public pools? Seriously, I could go day after day after day....hello prime people watching. I must say though, this week I really outdid myself. So, we went to the Steiner Pool and as we were walking I saw this lady in neon bikini bottoms with no top on lying face down. Why you can't handle string bikini lines is beyond me....however as I got closer I realized that this was in fact a man. A man in neon bikini bottoms. Naturally, Lisa and I set up shop. I was nervous about attempting to get the pics....but boy am I glad I did. And then when it was time to flip, seriously? It was also really special when he got too hot and had to dump water all over his crotch to cool off....naturally....















The weird part was that no one seemed phased or distracted by this except me and Lisa. He kept us entertained for hours. So....if this is your Dad/Brother/Uncle/Neighbor/Grandpa/Cousin/Co-worker....please give him a huge thanks from Lisa and I... We can only hope to catch you next week. Same time....same place?

12 comments:

Englishfam said...

Wow. Seriously speechless. Definitely appropriate to blog about! I hope someone out there knows him!! haha

Clegg Family said...

Oh, Katie, you really out-did yourself on this one! That is absolutely hilarious and just what I needed to get through this Monday afternoon! :)

Abbey Gal said...

I think I saw that guy in San Diego on Sunday...

Hali said...

You CRACK me up. Always!

Stacey said...

I saw the top picture first and totally thought it was a woman, and then I saw the bottom pic, ewww!! where was this pool again? Parents keep your children away!

Timothy and Nicole said...

I am just at a loss for words. I think the hat really is necessary for the whole look don't you.

AnneMarie said...

Completely disgusting in a really funny way! But mostly gross!!

Unknown said...

What would we ever do without camera phones! THANKS!

Eleyna Julia said...

Katie, I will go to bed smiling tonight...thank you!

Chelsi Lasater said...

YES!

Cara Sue said...

As a big fan of people watching myself I don't know why I failed to consider the public pool...I think I may have just found the motivation to dawn a swimsuit this summer. This post was too funny!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Oh how I love this story... and love you. Hope all is well.