Monday, June 1, 2009

New Favorite....

Seriously, if my boss didn't read my blog I would admit how many hours I could spend on this website. Honestly, when I get stressed or frustrated and work....I just head on over to this website and I am literally laughing all alone at my desk. I feel like I wish someone from my family would donate my 7th grade photo. Just to give you an idea of what it looked like:

-No makeup
-Pre-eyebrow plucking
-Pre-teeth whitening
-Pre-Chi day's
-The "Mormon Claw Bangs"
-Now the shirt, try and imagine the following: A baby blue, baby pink and white plaid waffle print....with the kicker....a denim collar. If that wasn't bad enough, apparently I was a prude back then and I had it buttoned to the tip top. So hot.

But in all seriousness, if you need some SERIOUS entertainment go ahead and log onto http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ Go on....you know you want to....







































12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Gaengy said...

cute stuff! I am sure we could send a few for some laughs!

Nick said...

A little hurt that I did not get credit for this. Believe that I sent you this link. Please take this post down until credit is given. This is plagiarism.

Whitney said...

just laughing out loud by myself right now too! how did you ever find this site? hahahahaha, love the pocka dot pants..... and the walrus? SICK!! hahaha

mare said...

WOW. loved the DR post.

Darby said...

What the hell?! Those are amazing!

Julie Knowlton said...

I guarantee this is my new favorite website. I have it plugged into my Google Reader so I get my daily laughs.

I love awkward.

The Hintze Family said...

Could not stop laughing! Love it!

Abbey Gal said...

I have to admit I have spent many work hours on this website as well. Hilarious. You should ask my sister about a picture of jean shorts and a plaid jacket with the same bangs.... Hmmmm

TyandBre said...

At first I thought this was one of those sites like the graduation picture ones. Where you plug in your own picture and they change it. Of all the pictures, my favorite was the one you painted of yourself..... I love that girl I never knew. That was your prime.

Unknown said...

tyandbree is AshandTodd. sorry. I am using their computer. love you glitter..

Natalie Que said...

June 1st, are you serious? Where the hell have I been? And it's oober okay to say hell now, my friend just said it in the temple on Friday when we took a wrong turn looking for the ladies change room. So it is officially okay. And I said dammit in front of the bishop later that night.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. This website is worth it's weight in gold and will bless us with hours of enjoyment, so thanks. I can't decide if I like seal weiners or hammer pants better...