Tuesday, April 8, 2008

YES! Update!


Wait, before you get your hopes up, no the house is not done. But I thought I didn't have this picture...but alas I have found it!!! Light at the end of the rainbow! Yes, this is seriously what the kitchen table looked like. As you can see this is why we became excellent lap eaters. In other news, we paid rent this month (I know, I know, we shouldn't have) but Lisa wrote on the back of the envelope, "Can you please come finish the kitchen and door. This is getting old." As you can see Lisa is the only one ballsey enough to get this done. Good job Lisa! They called and said it will be done Friday....I think I have heard this before. Maybe it's just dejavue.

4 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

I know I am a dork, but this is what I do at work and I love reading your blog! I really do hope it gets all fixed up. I feel bad for you guys. You are so patient!

Gaengy said...

Lets hope Fri. turns out to be the big day! Looks like you are all eating well in the meantime!

Laurie Bingham said...

Well Hello!!! How the hell are you? I have been so consumed with school (lame) that I haven't had a chance to visit your blog, and I love it! Remember back in September when you, me and Sara were going to meet up for lunch...if we wait long enough, Ash can come too!

Amy said...

That is great! I love the idea of gorging yourself. In fact I did that too. I made chocolate chip cookies thinking that I would share them with my co-workers. HA-never happened. I ate them all myself in 3 days! Not something to be proud of but it sure felt good at the time!